Re: CVS, Documentation, TODO Lists, New Maintainer, and Stuff

From: Chad C. Walstrom
Subject: Re: CVS, Documentation, TODO Lists, New Maintainer, and Stuff
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:57:06 -0500

Pankaj K Garg wrote:
> Is anyone signed up for adding PAM authentication support yet? If not,
> I can sign up for it.

No, no one has signed up for this yet.  I placed your name in the TODO
list and updated it in CVS.  I don't plan on making ChangeLog entries
for these files (.todo and TODO), though I will note the changes made in
the cvs log entry.  Welcome aboard!  I look forward to getting your
patches!

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/