Re: CVS, Documentation, TODO Lists, New Maintainer, and Stuff

From: Mel Hatzis
Subject: Re: CVS, Documentation, TODO Lists, New Maintainer, and Stuff
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:52:44 -0700

On Jun 10, 2004, at 2:02 PM, Chad C. Walstrom wrote:

OH, about the New Maintainer portion of the subject...  I am officially
appointed as the New Maintainer of GNATS! I will be putting in at least
2 hours per week on the project, but realistically it'll probably be
more.

So, I suppose it's time to start thinking about what we would like for
our next release and plan accordingly.  Mel, I look forward to merging
in your enhancements!

Excellent! I've started work on the PostgreSQL backend to supplement
the Oracle & Flat-File backends which are currently supported by the
gnats-dbi enhancement.

I plan on setting up a savannah account sometime next week...I have
too much going on at work this week. Thanks for the pointers.

--
Mel Hatzis