help-cgicc

Graphical button submit

From: Spiro Philopoulos
Subject: Graphical button submit
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:43:32 -0600

Hi. I'm using a graphical button for a submit form (<input type="image"
name=""  etc. . . >) and was wondering what Cgicc call to use to check which
submit button was pressed as the following code segment doesn't work:

form_iterator submit_button=cgi.getElement("submit_whatever");

if ( submit_button != cgi.getElements().end() ) {
. . .

>From what I understand the submited data for a image submit button woud be
name.x=the_x_cord and name.y=the_y_cord
but I can't see which call I could use. Any info/help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks.