help-cgicc

RE: where is cgicc.m4?

From: Stephen F. Booth
Subject: RE: where is cgicc.m4?
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 19:46:55 -0500

Brian,

I've made a mistake in the top-level Makefile.am that is causing that
file not to be distributed.  It's a somewhat strange situation because
the example dir is supposed to be a stand-alone example that uses
autoconf, but when I roll a cgicc distribution it is the cgicc project
that creates the tar.  So, when I created cgicc.m4 I absentmindedly
added it to the example/Makefile.am and left it out of the top-level
Makefile.am.  Anyway, I will fix the bug, but you can download the file
via CVS from
http://subversions.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/cgicc/cgicc/example/cgicc.m4

Sorry about that.

-Stephen