help-cgicc

RE: where is cgicc.m4?

From: Stephen F. Booth
Subject: RE: where is cgicc.m4?
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 12:32:36 -0500

OK, here's an idea.  What version of automake and autoconf are you
using?  I rewrote the configure.ac files in the new style for
autoconf-2.13 and automake-1.5.  I have a hunch that if you're not using
those versions, the stuff might not work.  If you are using those
versions, what do you get when you %make distclean in the example
directory, and then %./autogen && ./configure?

-Stephen