help-cgicc

RE: where is cgicc.m4?

From: Stephen F. Booth
Subject: RE: where is cgicc.m4?
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 20:16:07 -0500

I've seen this before- the .Po files are dependency tracking information
that didn't get cleaned up.  You'll have to delete anything that
autoconf/automake or the build process might create and then things
should work (maybe?).  The easiest way might be to grab a fresh example
directory from the cgicc distribution.  I'll double check and make sure
I can build it on my linux box.  Sorry for all this trouble!

-Stephen