guix-devel

Re: Updating minetest to 5.6.0?

From: Jan Wielkiewicz
Subject: Re: Updating minetest to 5.6.0?
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 13:11:51 +0200

On 17.09.2022 11:43, Maxime Devos wrote:

On 17-09-2022 02:10, Jan Wielkiewicz wrote:
Done. See the patches (I can't really find "git send-email" on Guix for some odd reason). The hacks in the Exile package are quite ugly, but I don't know a better way, see below.

Try "guix show git", it will mention a 'send-email' output that you can install to have access to 'git send-email'.  See ‘(guix)Packages with Multiple Outputs’ on how to install such outputs.

Greetings,
Maxime.

Okay, I believe I covered all your objections and my changes are good to go now. I sent a patch series to the guix-patches mailing list, unfortunately I forgot to send subsequent patches to NNN@debbugs.gnu.org (It's almost 2 years since the last time I contributed anything to Guix). Should I close these issues and send the series one more time properly or should I skip it this time to avoid making even bigger mess?

Jan Wielkiewicz