guix-devel

Updating minetest to 5.6.0?

From: Jan
Subject: Updating minetest to 5.6.0?
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 19:59:45 +0200

Hello,

I almost effortlessly updated the minetest package to 5.6.0 so I wonder if
there's a person who is in charge of updating minetest-related stuff or should
I just send the patch? Is there any test procedure for minetest mods and games?
Should I also update games and mods?
I ask because last time when there was a major minetest update (Irrlicht fork)
someone did the job faster than me and I ended up wasting my time.

By the way I'm back and alive after the pandemic madness and other things that
kept me "busy" (depressed), so I might contribute to Guix more often from now
on :)

Jan Wielkiewicz