guix-devel

Re: Thank you for participating in the Guix Day!

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Re: Thank you for participating in the Guix Day!
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 21:13:38 +0530

Hi,

Guix Day was wonderful. Thank you very much for organizing it! More than
anything, I attended just to see people's faces, and put faces to
names. Seeing smiling faces is surprisingly motivating, especially in
lockdown times. :-)

I'm happy it was an online event and I could participate. I live in
India and travelling to Europe is a bank-breaking endeavour that is
normally out of the question. I think even future offline Guix Days,
after the pandemic, should have an online component so that a wide
audience can participate easily. It's not the same as an actual offline
presence, but it's better than nothing at all.

Thanks, have a nice day!
Arun