guix-devel

Re: merge wip-haskell?

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: merge wip-haskell?
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 17:37:05 +0200

Timothy Sample <samplet@ngyro.com> writes:

> I just pushed “wip-haskell-updates-2” which integrates my work from
> <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/39309>.  I left the original branch intact
> to make it easy to compare.

I rebased this on top of “master” and pushed it as “wip-haskell”.  I
updated my changes to pandoc and pandoc-citeproc so that the statically
linked variants are now separate packages.

The evaluations on ci.guix.gnu.org failed due to a few minor bugs in the
extra-directories code (missing “match” case for inputs with declared
outputs, and a missing list wrapper in one package).  I fixed up that
commit and now wait for ci.guix.gnu.org to start building things:

    https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/wip-haskell

--
Ricardo