guix-devel

Re: SELinux log

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: SELinux log
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 10:27:19 -0300

Hi!

Which lines?  All of the changes I described were not necessarily ready
for inclusion.  They were all untested.
No, I meant I did it locally on my computer. I didn't even touched the original file. BTW, when they are finished how can I share that file without pushing it?
This probably just means that there is no context permissions for “ls”
to access /gnu.  Another “allow” rule may be required to permit
read-only access on /gnu to any process.
Oh, I see, but I still have the issue of not finding Guix. I will try to create rules and share them here.

Regards :)
Laura

--
Ricardo