guix-devel

Re: SELinux log

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: SELinux log
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 11:57:10 -0300

Hi!

Reinstallation should not be necessary for this.  It’s unlikely that
SELinux is broken.  Just make sure that everything is properly labeled.
The reboot should take a pretty long time while every file on the disk
is labeled.

uhm then I am doing sth wrong, or did not understand very well when I should run the last two commands.
I ran `semodule -i etc/guix-daemon.cil`, then created the file, rebooted, and nothing happened. I am running again `restorecon -r /`.
Which one should be the order?