guix-devel

Re: SELinux log

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: SELinux log
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2019 16:50:57 +0200

Laura Lazzati <address@hidden> writes:

>> Uhm, that’s weird, but you’re not in permissive mode, are you?  What
>> does “getenforce” say?
>>
> I tired it in both modes and the same result in the log file.

Well, when in permissive mode it should probably say “permissive=1” in
the logs, but otherwise it should be the same.

>> To relabel your whole file system according to installed policies run
>> this:
>>
>>     touch /.autorelabel
>>     reboot
>>
> I will see if my Fedora on the VM is not broken and try it. Otherwise fresh
> install... and do this.
> will answer back with my results.

Reinstallation should not be necessary for this.  It’s unlikely that
SELinux is broken.  Just make sure that everything is properly labeled.
The reboot should take a pretty long time while every file on the disk
is labeled.

--
Ricardo