guix-devel

Re: SELinux log

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: SELinux log
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:34:25 +0200

Hi Laura,

> Which lines?  All of the changes I described were not necessarily ready
>> for inclusion.  They were all untested.
>>
> No, I meant I did it locally on my computer. I didn't even touched the
> original file.

Yes, I know.  The lines I proposed were untested, though, and some of
them required adjustment, so I was curious to know what exact changes
you performed locally and where.

> BTW, when they are finished how can I share that file
> without pushing it?

You can share a git formatted patch as an email attachment.

>> This probably just means that there is no context permissions for “ls”
>> to access /gnu.  Another “allow” rule may be required to permit
>> read-only access on /gnu to any process.
>>
> Oh, I see, but I still have the issue of not finding Guix. I will try to
> create rules and share them here.

When you run “which guix” what does it say?  What does “readlink -f
$(which guix)” say?

--
Ricardo