guix-devel

Re: GSoC: Adding a web interface similar to the Hydra web interface

From: Tonton
Subject: Re: GSoC: Adding a web interface similar to the Hydra web interface
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 21:33:58 +0200

Hi!

As far as IRC is concerned you're welcome to take any questions or
conversations that you have there. When people are online it tends to be
faster, and some problems - like live troubleshooting - is better suited to
IRC.

Personally I ask on IRC when I have a question. If it isn't answered or if my
problem is more complex, or maybe it requires a longer explanation, I'll send
it to the mailing list.

All you really need to try is an IRC client (there are also ones you can run
in your browser). And join server chat.freenode.net (port 6697 (or 6667
without ssl)) and channel #guix

Drop by and say hello if you like.

I'm not familiar with cuirass, so I can't help there, sorry. But good luck!

--
I use gpg to sign my emails. All the symbols you may see at the bottom
of this mail is my cryptographic signature. It can be ignored, or used