guix-devel

Re: GSoC: Adding a web interface similar to the Hydra web interface

From: Danny Milosavljevic
Subject: Re: GSoC: Adding a web interface similar to the Hydra web interface
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 09:26:45 +0200

Hi Tatjana and welcome!

On Fri, 04 May 2018 14:55:01 +0200
address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) wrote:

> In terms of Web interface, Danny Milosavljevic wrote a simple HTML page
> with JavaScript code that queries Cuirass using its HTTP interface².
> You can see it here:
>
>   https://berlin.guixsd.org/status/

For a very quick way to get started, you can click "View Source" in your web
browser and you'll see its source code.

It queries the Cuirass CI server.

If you have any questions, I'm reachable via the list - but not via IRC.

There's a more current version of the program:

https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/hydra/nginx/html/status/index.html

@Ludo: Can you update it on berlin.guixsd.org ?