Re: New logo and website design proposal

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: New logo and website design proposal
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 15:23:30 +0200

Luis Felipe López Acevedo <address@hidden> skribis:

> No need for conversion, Ludovic, the source is pure Guile Scheme (I
> did my homework):

Oh I had overlooked that.  Well this is really perfect then.  :-)

I have added you to the Guile group on Savannah, so feel free to push
your code to the new guile/guile-website.git repo (please restrict
yourself to this repo.)  It’s better to use GNU-style ChangeLog for
commit logs (same as for Guix), but it’s OK if you want to skip that.

We’ll wait for an OK from Andy and Mark before putting the site on-line.

Thank you!

Ludo’.