Re: New logo and website design proposal

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: Re: New logo and website design proposal
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 16:13:30 -0500

On 2015-10-12 08:23, address@hidden wrote:
Luis Felipe López Acevedo <address@hidden> skribis:

No need for conversion, Ludovic, the source is pure Guile Scheme (I
did my homework):

Oh I had overlooked that.  Well this is really perfect then.  :-)

I have added you to the Guile group on Savannah, so feel free to push
your code to the new guile/guile-website.git repo (please restrict
yourself to this repo.)  It’s better to use GNU-style ChangeLog for
commit logs (same as for Guix), but it’s OK if you want to skip that.

I just pushed without GNU-style, but I will do so in the future once I read about it.

We’ll wait for an OK from Andy and Mark before putting the site on-line.

Thank you!

Ludo’.

Ok :)

--