Re: New logo and website design proposal

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: New logo and website design proposal
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 22:11:10 +0200

Luis Felipe López Acevedo <address@hidden> skribis:

> On 2015-10-10 12:24, Thompson, David wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 6:24 PM, Luis Felipe López Acevedo
>> <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]

>>> I just finished an implementation of the new website. You can grab
>>> a copy of
>>> the built site from here:
>>>
>>>   https://bitbucket.org/sirgazil/dnd/downloads/guile-website-20151009.tar.gz
>>>
>>> To try it out:
>>>
>>>    $ cd path/to/guile-website-yyyymmdd
>>>    $ python3 -m http.server            # couldn't find a equivalent
>>> in Guile

This is perfect!

Andy, Mark: WDYT?  I suppose that the changes, if any, will be fine
tuning, so no worries.

>> Maybe Guile core could use a basic static file web server?

Yes, that would be nice.

>>> Then visit the website at <http://localhost:8000/>.
>>
>> It looks great!  Thanks for sharing!  Now, who can help you make the
>> final edits and get it live?
>
> Thanks, David, and thanks Amirouche and Chris :)
>
> In the meantime, I updated the illustration that was pending, and
> added AGPL license to Scheme code, and CC-BY-SA 4.0 License to
> graphics to save you some edition.
>
> I guess the next step is to add the source to a Git repo in Savannah,
> and do the rest there.

I’ve requested the creation of a new Git repo:

  https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108907

> Let me know if you need anything else :)

If you do not want to do the conversion to SXML (or Haunt?), I think
Mathieu Lirzin had offered to help.  Anyway, let us know if *you* need
anything else.  ;-)

Thank you!

Ludo’.