Re: New logo and website design proposal

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: Re: New logo and website design proposal
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 14:17:13 -0500

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 6:24 PM, Luis Felipe López Acevedo
On 2015-09-23 11:18, Luis Felipe López Acevedo wrote:

With the feedback so far, I'm planning to make a revision of the
mockup this weekend to include the suggested changes.

Hi,

I just finished an implementation of the new website. You can grab a copy of
the built site from here:

https://bitbucket.org/sirgazil/dnd/downloads/guile-website-20151009.tar.gz

To try it out:

   $ cd path/to/guile-website-yyyymmdd
$ python3 -m http.server # couldn't find a equivalent in Guile

Not nearly so convenient, but Haunt (my static site generator) comes
with such a simple web server:

   guile -c "((@ (haunt serve web-server) serve) (getcwd))" # run
static web server on port 8080

But good to know. I'll use this when migrating my website to Guile :)

Maybe Guile core could use a basic static file web server?  I used to
use the above Python snippet a lot.

Then visit the website at <http://localhost:8000/>.

It looks great!  Thanks for sharing!  Now, who can help you make the
final edits and get it live?

Thanks, David, and thanks Amirouche and Chris :)

In the meantime, I updated the illustration that was pending, and added AGPL license to Scheme code, and CC-BY-SA 4.0 License to graphics to save you some edition.

I guess the next step is to add the source to a Git repo in Savannah, and do the rest there.

Let me know if you need anything else :)

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/