Re: New logo and website design proposal

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: Re: New logo and website design proposal
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 09:46:29 -0500

On 2015-10-26 18:24, address@hidden wrote:
Luis Felipe López Acevedo <address@hidden> skribis:

On 2015-10-20 10:05, address@hidden wrote:
Luis Felipe López Acevedo <address@hidden> skribis:

[...]

Cool! After that I think we can make it live (Mark informally approved
it in a private discussion; I haven’t heard from Andy, but I doubt he
would oppose, so I take responsibility for this.  We can always tweak
things afterwards.) Although it would be even better to synchronize it
with 2.0.12…

Ludo’.

Done. I pushed the exporter module and fixed some image paths.

Excellent.  I just checked and it works for me.

Could we host a copy of the font that we need instead of querying
googleapis.com?

Yes. Done :)

Also, what should we do about the “First Steps” tutorial that doesn’t
exist?  :-)

I commented that part out for now.

The strategy will be to synchronize the web site publication with
another announcement in the next few days (2.1 pre-release, 2.0.12,
FOSDEM devroom, who knows…)

Great!

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo