Re: guile 1.5.2 build on ia64

From: Rob Browning
Subject: Re: guile 1.5.2 build on ia64
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:09:22 -0500

stefan <address@hidden> writes:

> I do have access to various Compaq accounts and can test it if needed;
> here the warnings from ia64 in detail:

OK, thanks.  I've got access to one as well.  I'm transferring the
1.5.2 tarfile there now, but I'll contact you if I need any help.

I'm just going to play around and see if I can figure anything out as
I have free time, but I suspect others here are better suited to
tracking this one down.  I'm still not all that familar with the
tagging system.

If we're lucky this bug and the alpha bug will be related...

--
Rob Browning
Previously @cs.utexas.edu