Re: Comment style docstrings

From: Michael Livshin
Subject: Re: Comment style docstrings
Date: 07 Apr 2001 15:21:35 +0300

Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:

>     moi> [ as an aside: I think Guile sees an unjustified amount
>     moi> of infrastructure improvements and cleanups lately, which
>     moi> doesn't seem too healthy to me.  but it's free software,
>     moi> so I'll just shut up.  sorry.  thank you. ]
>
> That's a silly thing to say.

er.  probably.

it makes sense to define a context for the word "healthy" here.  it is
of course healthy (and absolutely inevitable) that people spend their
little free time on whatever they find interesting.

the context I used the word "healthy" in is, well, Guile itself.  I
just don't see the project progressing very well lately -- but this is
very subjective.  you may (and probably do?) find it wrong.

shutting up,
--mike

--
I have seen the future, and it does not work.