Re: Introducing mu, my new macro package

From: Mike Bianchi
Subject: Re: Introducing mu, my new macro package
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 16:10:40 -0400

> So if you see a one-letter macro, it's definitely a macro and not a
> standard troff request.

True.  But I must memorize that
  .x
 is a font-change macro.  If it were
   .Ufont bi
I am more likely to remember that the font will change to Bold Italic.
And it is from the U set.
And someday it could take the  cbi  argument.  Constant-Width Bold Italic

But I say again, very nice!
Welcome to the Macro Writers Guild.

                                                                Mike

--