Re: Introducing mu, my new macro package

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Introducing mu, my new macro package
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 21:33:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hello John,

Thank you for sharing your work. I've browsed your documentation, and love your
mu package, and your usage of environments. Simplicity is neat !

I feel a bit concerned by your choosen name though, as I fear a name conflict
with my own macro set, utmac.

While it does not use the single "u" yet, it comes with ul, us, uh, ux, ut, um,
uw, and all sorts of u*.

Utmac does not have much users, but has some. Maybe those users would be happy
to have both utmac and mu in their directory ? I don't know... I just feel
important to let you know.

Here's the code: https://github.com/pjfichet/utmac

And the website: https://pjfichet.github.io/utroff

Warm regards,