Re: [groff] <DKIM> Termux Android app and Groff

From: Mikkel Meinike Nielsen
Subject: Re: [groff] <DKIM> Termux Android app and Groff
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 00:05:17 +0200

Thanks for advice Deri

So that should mean that viewing it in an other PDF viewer would show the
right fonts??

"One possibility is  get groff to actually embed the used base fonts in the
postscript file it produces, by editing the "download" file with entries
which point to the URW fonts which I believe you have."

I actually don't understand this. Don't understand what to do practically.

//Mikkel