Re: [Groff] Are your gropdf and pdfmom man pages installed?

From: Dave Kemper
Subject: Re: [Groff] Are your gropdf and pdfmom man pages installed?
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 14:01:19 -0500

On 7/9/14, James Cloos <address@hidden> wrote:
> I looked at the build log for sys-apps/groff-1.22.2.ebuild.
>
> For the man pages which do get installed, there are lines which match
> the regex /^Making.+man/.  There are none for those two pages.
>
> And, indeed, there is no reference to gropdf.man or pdfmon.man anywhere
> in the build log.
>
> Git master, however, does have those lines.  And does install the two
> man pages.

Hi Jim,

I'm not certain what file you mean "does have those lines."  Before that
paragraph, you were speaking of a build log, but a build log wouldn't
be in git.  And Gentoo's groff-1.22.2.ebuild script doesn't make direct
reference to any man pages.

It's also not clear to me whether the "git master" you're referring to
is the groff git master or a Gentoo one.

Can you please clarify?  Sorry if I'm missing something obvious.