Re: [Groff] Are your gropdf and pdfmom man pages installed?

From: James Cloos
Subject: Re: [Groff] Are your gropdf and pdfmom man pages installed?
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 10:55:27 -0400

DK> I finally updated my system-wide groff installation from 1.21 to
DK> 1.22.2.  I notice that two man pages new in 1.22.2, those for gropdf
DK> and pdfmom, were not installed in the upgrade.

I looked at the build log for sys-apps/groff-1.22.2.ebuild.

For the man pages which do get installed, there are lines which match
the regex /^Making.+man/.  There are none for those two pages.

And, indeed, there is no reference to gropdf.man or pdfmon.man anywhere
in the build log.

Git master, however, does have those lines.  And does install the two
man pages.

So this looks fixed in master.

-JimC
--