Re: [Groff] Hi, some newbie questions.

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Groff] Hi, some newbie questions.
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:23:17 +0100

> I do all my writing, including books, using vim and groff, and I
> find them to be the ideal writing combination--I wouldn't dream
> of using anything else.  It sounds like what you're asking for is
> something like Lyx, the TeX wysiwyg front end.  As far as I know
> there is nothing like this for groff, and really, why would you
> want one?  If you want wysiwyg, there's Word or open office
> (shudder).

Well, not for me, but I'll like to see something like Lyx using groff.
I don't like to install all the LaTex and TeX packets to do something
I can do with groff. Why other people has to do? :)

You are right, there's openoffice and abiword for people looking for a
WYSIWYG editor.  But it would be nice a special groff editor with
features as: easy output on gv, aspell easyway, quick info about
groff-tag and may be autocompletion  :)

  _
_|_.__ ._ _   _  _  _     JID: address@hidden/jabberes.org

                -----         rabadilla!         -----