Re: [Groff] Hi, some newbie questions.

From: Alejandro López-Valencia
Subject: Re: [Groff] Hi, some newbie questions.
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:43:52 -0500

On 16/01/2005 12:51 p.m., John Doe wrote:
My problem with vim is that vim does not support my
keyboard layout and SciTE is also used by many
programmers I know.

Do you have a name?,

your assertion is mistaken. Vim supports whatever keyboard driver is
used by the underlying operating system, and provides means to remap
said keyboard to input other characters in the caracter encoding
supported by the locale if needed. I encourage you to bring your
troubles to the vim users list (see http://www.vim.org/ for further
information) where you'll find other users from Baltic countries who can
help you [1]. Said that, SciTE is a fine editor in its own right.

[1] From the envelope headers in your message I know you are in
Slovenia. You can type Slovak in Vim with the help of keymap files
provided in the base distribution.

--
Alejandro López-Valencia         <http://dradul.tripod.com/>

Lo que Natura non da, Salamanca non presta.
                                Francisco Quevedo y Villegas