Re: [Groff] Hi, some newbie questions.

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Groff] Hi, some newbie questions.
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:06:11 +0100

> I'd like to see something along the lines of the old WordPerfect
> 'display codes' mode.  Split screen (80/20?), bottom few lines of
> the editor show what you're editing with the embeded codes that
> chanage what's going on, the main editing window would show you a
> pseudo-formatted version, maybe what the text would look like when sent
> through -Tascii.
>
> And, of course, vi keybindings in the editor =)

Wow! that sounds really nice! With aspell call, ps/html/dvi preview,
print function, help about syn tax of any tag, backup system and a
browser as there was on WP 5.1!!! I would really be happy with
something like that! I miss the old wordperfect :(

  _
_|_.__ ._ _   _  _  _     JID: address@hidden/jabberes.org

                -----         rabadilla!         -----
                http://rabadilla.blogspot.com