Re: [Groff] Hi, some newbie questions.

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Groff] Hi, some newbie questions.
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 01:43:24 +0100

> You can mix -me and -mwww, of course, since -mwww isn't restricted to
> any macro package.  But you also need to add some auxiliary stuff to
> the -me macros so that grohtml does a good job, and this hasn't been
> done yet.

Well, I do it  and it works for me more or less. I can't select the
align position of the images, but maybe is because of my version.

But, with the possibility of introducing links and images ( I don't
worry about positioning them by hand on html code) I'll speed up again
my reports thanks to groff :D.

> macros.  A similar patch should be written for -me.  Volunteers
> welcome.

> Not really.  Daily snapshots are available from
>
>   http://groff.ffii.org/groff/devel

I've downloaded the last package, but I've some problems on the
compilation about the documentation:

Entering directory `/mnt/puzo/baticueva/groff-current/doc'
makeinfo --enable-encoding -I. ./groff.texinfo
make[2]: makeinfo: No se encontró el programa
make[2]: *** [groff] Error 127
make[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/puzo/baticueva/groff-current/doc'
make[1]: *** [doc] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/puzo/baticueva/groff-current'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Now I'm going to bed, tomorrow I'll see if I can do anything about.

Thank to all :)
--
  _
_|_.__ ._ _   _  _  _     JID: address@hidden/jabberes.org