Re: [Groff] Hi, some newbie questions.

From: Alejandro López-Valencia
Subject: Re: [Groff] Hi, some newbie questions.
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 06:23:43 -0500

On 15/01/2005 08:45 p.m., address@hidden wrote:
Hi!

I'm a spaniard user of groff. I've been using it since more of a year
ago, but I really don't know how to use it. Reading mailing-list
archives some questions born inside me :)

[snip]

What is it that you don't like about vim's nroff/groff syntax highlighting? Under the right circumstances, namely certain color schemes and using the graphical not the console version, it lights up like a christmas tree. :-) In fact, vim's nroff/groff syntax highlighting is ten times more sophisticated than the one in either Emacs or XEmacs, where it is called "font locking".

If you are having trouble with setting up vim, please post your questions to the vim users list (please visit http://www.vim.org/ for detailed instructions).

If you have problems using vim's groff syntax highlighting, or have requests for enhancement for either groff's syntax highlighting or the Castillian translation, you should contact the present maintainer; I am such person <wink>.

Well I've much more questions, but I think this set is enough for the
moment :) Excuses about my poor english and thanks to all the
community supporting this processor I love!

Saludiños!

If you want help in Castillian about groff, you are welcome to contact me privately as well.

Cheers

Alejo
--
Alejandro López-Valencia         <http://dradul.tripod.com/>

Lo que Natura non da, Salamanca non presta.
                                Francisco Quevedo y Villegas