Re: [Groff] groff as a backend

From: Andrew J. Piziali
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff as a backend
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:13:23 -0600 (CST)

   Years ago (circa 1988), we interviewed a programming candidate in
Silicon Valley who had written a WYSIWYG front-end to troff for a
masters thesis.  Hence, I suspect one or more of these are floating
around on the net.

--

                                                       / \
                                                      *---*
    http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/address@hidden&op=index

"There is, however, a simple way to decide whether a governmental action
is an exercise of defensive force or an exercise of aggressive or
violent force: ... `See if the law benefits one citizen at the expense
of another by doing what the citizen himself cannot do without
committing a crime.'"-- Leonard Read, Anything That's Peaceful, quoting
Frederic Bastiat