Re: [Groff] groff as a backend

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff as a backend
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:17:49 -0800 (PST)

I scored a copy of the original UTP books on eBay last week.  I see that
someone else has one listed now but it's $100 -- it will be interesting
to see if anyone bites for that price.

For some reason, I never used this one -- the Gehani book was my standard
reference along with various vendor docs.

meg