Re: [Groff] Trouble with UTP...

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: Re: [Groff] Trouble with UTP...
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:13:01 -0700 (PDT)

Jon and all,

Chapter 6 gives the following errors and now I can't even build ps.  I did
build this chapter before I downloaded the new utp package -- could that be
related?

Do we have something like checkmm available for the ms macros on Linux?  I
don't seem to have anything like that on my Caldera Linux box -- it would
be a useful facility to have.  If you don't have access to the old source
for checkmm (and was there ever a checkms?  I've never worked with the ms
macros) I may be able to get ahold of it with the rights to use it...

meg