Re: [Groff] Trouble with UTP...

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: Re: [Groff] Trouble with UTP...
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:14:17 -0700 (PDT)

--- Jon Snader <address@hidden> wrote:

> >     ch03.t:3298: warning: can't find special character `CW'

> In general, everyone should typeset their chapters one more time to make
> sure they look OK.  I'm not planning on changing the macros again except
> for bug fixes, so they should be pretty much in final form.

It would be very nice if people could build each chapter into postscript
and HTML and be sure it builds without errors.  Or, if there are errors
you can't figure out, perhaps include them in a comment at the beginning
of the source file.

As for the "looking right," I'll check a lot of that as I edit these.  Did
everyone get my edit comments for Chapter 5?  Many of those relate to how
the macros are working.  I was kind of waiting to hear if that was the level
of edit you want at this stage.

meg