[Groff] Trouble with UTP...

From: Tim Howe
Subject: [Groff] Trouble with UTP...
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:17:08 -0700

I am new to this list (and new to typesetting as well), so perhaps I am
doing somethoing wrong.  I downloaded the UTP  marked up text and ran
groff on a few of the chapters.  Ch03 gave 3 errors and didn't produce
the ps output.  Ch05 generated a warning, but did produce the ps output.
 Are the errors I encountered a result of the UTP macros not being
complete, or am I doing something wrong?

I am using the same command that I used to set groff the UTP
documentation.  The utp.mac file is in the same dir, so I assumed it
would pick it up and use it...

TimH