gpsd-users

Re: -GPSD 3.22 autobauding under bullsEye

From: Martin Boissonneault
Subject: Re: -GPSD 3.22 autobauding under bullsEye
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 11:05:23 -0500

Hi!

Just a quick note to add that an easy way to kill GPS a few feet away is to use an USB3 to SATA adapter. Wipes out my GPS reception every time I test a cheap one!

On a side note, my Uputronics module from airspy.us works nicely sitting on a Pi4 with a separate antenna a few feet away indoors.

Martin
VE2MRX

Sent from my phone