gpsd-users

Re: Initialising a u-blox device.

From: David J Taylor
Subject: Re: Initialising a u-blox device.
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 05:25:30 +0100

-----Original Message----- From: Gary E. Miller
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2020 5:33 PM
To: gpsd

I have learnt thanks for your information. If there was a single APT-GET for the new version I would have tried it on one PC, but my experiences in the past have been that there are so many dependencies which change rather arbitrarily that it's a path I prefer not to go down. It's different if someone is building regularly and have all those issues in your mind or well documented.

Problems like this will remain while backwards compatibility takes a back seat.

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: address@hidden