gpsd-users

Re: Initialising a u-blox device.

From: David J Taylor
Subject: Re: Initialising a u-blox device.
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 19:41:11 +0100

From: Gary E. Miller

The
default mode isn't quite what I want.  From searching the Web there
seem to be a number of ways of doing this, some deprecated, so what
would be the most appropriate way.  The command would be to enable
Galileo.

Easy: https://gpsd.io/ubxtool-examples.html#_constellations

I'm using gpsd 3.17.

Oh.  Good luck with that...

RGDS
GARY

Thanks, but unfortunately ubxtool doesn't appear to be available with the gpsd included in Buster for the Raspberry Pi.

Is there a version for 3.17 I can download from somewhere? If not, how is it best to send the required initialisation commands?

Thanks,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: address@hidden