gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] Using the gomp-branch on the FSF repository

From: Jacob Weismann Poulsen
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Using the gomp-branch on the FSF repository
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 20:08:23 +0000

>      1. Everyone intending to contribute to the project has a copyright
>         assignment to the FSF or is in the process of getting one.

I'm now in the process of getting one. I assume that gomp and libgomp goes
together in the project 'gomp', i.e. that the project 'gomp' will be
sufficient. Are there other projects that would be convenient
(I noticed that Scott mentioned gcc and gfortran too) to apply for.

Jacob

--
<address@hidden>
Fingerprint: 9315 DC43 D2E4 4F70 3AA8  F8F0 9DA0 B765 F5C8 7D26