gomp-discuss

[Gomp-discuss] Using the gomp-branch on the FSF repository

From: Diego Novillo
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] Using the gomp-branch on the FSF repository
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 20:40:27 -0400

Folks,

Before we proceed with the branch on the FSF repository, I'd like to get
confirmation on the following:

     1. Everyone intending to contribute to the project has a copyright
        assignment to the FSF or is in the process of getting one.
     2. All discussion related to changes, design and patches to
        gomp-branch will go to gcc-patches
     3. We would add the prefix [gomp-branch] or [gomp] when discussing
        on gcc@ or gcc-patches@

Points #1 and #2 are critical.  I intend the branch to be merged into
mainline eventually, and I am not able to accept any contribution that
cannot comply with those requirements.

Point #3 is just a convenience and convention that we follow on the GCC
lists to allow better filtering.

Thanks.  Diego.