gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] Using the gomp-branch on the FSF repository

From: Sebastian Pop
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Using the gomp-branch on the FSF repository
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 03:55:40 +0200

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 08:40:27PM -0400, Diego Novillo wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Before we proceed with the branch on the FSF repository, I'd like to get
> confirmation on the following:
>
>      1. Everyone intending to contribute to the project has a copyright
>         assignment to the FSF or is in the process of getting one.
>      2. All discussion related to changes, design and patches to
>         gomp-branch will go to gcc-patches
>      3. We would add the prefix [gomp-branch] or [gomp] when discussing
>         on gcc@ or gcc-patches@

I am on the opinion that all the discussions about the GOMP project
should go on the gcc lists because there is a wider audience.  (I was
off the gomp-list for some time because of a subscription problem.)

I have created an entry for the GOMP project on the gcc's wiki:
<http://dberlin.org/gccwiki/index.php/GOMP>, where you can add ideas
at your will.

Sebastian