gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] Beta web page

From: Diego Novillo
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Beta web page
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 18:05:36 -0400

>   Welcome to the home of *gomp*
>
> [...]
Looks good to me as a first draft.  Thanks.  Will you also make
the changes to cvs.html?  If not, I can probably get to that
later this week.

> Should the mailing list move to gcc.gnu.org?

Yes.  We can ask about address@hidden, but in the meantime, I
would just use what every other development branch uses: subject
tags.  Post discussion to gcc@ and patches to gcc-patches@

> You can reach us at the address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>
> mailing list; for details please refer to our mailing lists page
> <../lists.html>.

Remove this part for now.

> Is development being moved from Savannah to gcc.gnu.org? The library
is
> still on Savannah, while compiler-side development has moved into a
branch.

That was the goal of my questions a few days ago.  We can only
move all development to gcc.gnu.org if every contributor has, or
intends to get, copyright assignments.  In particular, if the
library is going to be used, every author who contributed to the
library needs to have a copyright assignment before we can move
it the gcc.gnu.org branch.

Diego.