Re: GNUstep Site Redesign

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: GNUstep Site Redesign
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 14:28:27 -0500

On Nov 13, 2007 12:33 PM, Jesse Ross <address@hidden> wrote:
Sorry to reply to myself, but I looked into this a bit further and
there is a PHP version of Planet that we could use for the News page.
The upside is that it eliminates a dependency on Python... the
downside is that we need a database (preferably MySQL).

According to their website it'll still need Python-bdb if we go with the python option, which I'm assuming is a database package written in python.

Stefan