Re: GNUstep Site Redesign

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: GNUstep Site Redesign
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:46:50 -0500

On Nov 15, 2007 11:43 AM, MJ Ray <address@hidden> wrote:
Most of the time, you can get away with using the Tools: Version
Control menu in Emacs.app, so there's not much to learn except
creating your own branch if you don't want your edits to appear yet.

But then I'd need to learn how to use Emacs! :) I'll check it out though.  I've been meaning to give Emacs a try for almost 2 years now.

I'm not much of a developer, as you can imagine.  The only times I've had to use CVS were when I wanted to pick up something from a CVS repo.  I've used SVN a little more, but only to copy, update and diff (mostly more doc stuff) my copy of the GNUstep tree.

Stefan