Re: GNUstep Site Redesign

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: GNUstep Site Redesign
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:22:34 -0500

When trying to create the different text for each page, I came to the conclusion that having a menu system like that of Savannah (that is, whenever you hover over one of the options, an actual menu pops out) would be really useful.

I know Jesse already started work on the design, and everything, and I hope this request too late on the process.  Clicking on the top level option would just take you to a generic page, having the extra menu under it would just allow the site users' to pin-point where they want to go, and get there faster.

Anyway, just a thought, which in my opinion will make the site that much better!

Stefan