Re: [GNUnet-developers] website and logo rework

From: Marcel Klehr
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] website and logo rework
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 23:44:29 +0100

Hey everyone,

as a long time lurker, tried-it-once-didn't-work user and
really-like-to-but-don't-have-time developer I must say it's awesome to
see people motivated to polish the public appearance of the project,
which is time-consuming and not very product in the short-term, but very
valuable long-term. The logo is something that has been especially
bothering me for some time, without me doing anything about it.

Now, that I see there's interest in a new appearance, an idea for a logo
hit me that I'd like to share with you guys. It's based on the Guix
logo, but adds a different touch :)

https://imgur.com/a/BvmbR

Cheers everyone, keep up the great work!