Re: [GNUnet-developers] website and logo rework

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] website and logo rework
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 21:07:46 +0100

To give Amirouche some ideas how it could be improved:
http://turbomilk.com/blog/cookbook/icon_design/10_mistakes_in_icon_design/
To me, quite a pain point is the text.
Also:
https://design.tutsplus.com/articles/7-principles-of-effective-icon-design--psd-147

Still, by common human interface design standards (see links in the links) the
current icon is maybe not ideal, but good.